Friday, December 3, 2010

Tengou - Origins

A new challenger appears!!!! You can probably guess from that reference and the title of my blog what this is all about as I am going to be discussing the various aspects of the fine life-style of a gamer. BUT FIRST! My gamer tag is Tengou on Xbox Live and I have been gaming since I ninja'd my way out of the womb. (see select resume) I play across many genres and platforms with the exception however of the Playstation which was built by the evil Sony company. Here on this sacred blog I will guide you through tips, game reviews, updates about games as they come to me, and tons of other random stuff. If you have any questions about anything just drop me a line somewhere and I'll try to help you on your way. If you are wondering what the name means it originats from the Japanese word 'tengoku' but I spelt it wrong when I signed up for Live. -.-

Last played: Red Dead Redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment